Friday, October 1, 2010

A significant event in my ministry in reflection to my theology

Retaliation of irrational relationship
It had been difficult for her family to live with “the stigma” of the issue was very narrow when She brought into light, apologizing the incontrovertible truth of “alarming and disturbing” conviction for sexual assault and a miscarriage of justice, which lied about the alleged offence of the “wickedness or gravity of what was done”. spiritually blinded by infatuation of lust in the fabrication of love, she gave sex for love, and he gave love for sex; she had done something terribly wrong and tried to get away with it but had paid a heavy price, a life conceived in her womb out of fornication; leaving no chance for allegations or investigation or conduct of the trial, accused died in road accident regrettably.

Reason for significance
Issue in this case was enormously significant is of future of a young girl and tiny baby and the indefinite hidden plan of God in His heart for their lives in midst of crucial circumstance with inerasable memory of a mother and bamboozled love mother for child. 

Ramification out fornication
Sobbingly in front of my table Hashini’s parents’ thoughts swirled around their reputations at my words urging to continuing pregnancy and be gone far until child delivery. No, pastor, let’s go for abortion, decisively said her father. I counseled in the light of Bible and reality. Pedagogically I inculcated them, abortion is the knowing destruction of the life of an unborn child, it affects physically, emotionally, and spiritually.  When an abortion is performed on a woman, she becomes subject to many physical complications. Not only physical side effects but also emotional side effects like depression, long-term grief reactions, anger, sexual dysfunction, guilt, flashbacks, memory repression, suicidal ideas, and difficulty keeping close relationships. I said, when you interrupts God’s plan of life through abortion, you may suffer spiritually void and separation from God.

Rectification and reunification
Friend of mine, with agreement after the manner of adaption from childless affluent couple, rang me to be next day in his house with Hashini’s tiny baby girl, I accompanied Hashini’ parents along with my coworker fetched to neighboring town handed over to my friend sans of the knowledge of Hashini and parents. God’s plan for the child was to grow somewhere in the palace like Moses in the Bible. Hashini and her parents are in pursue after God in life, with the new beginning from and old ending; just to please God, and to live for Him.

Reflection of my Theology
No child is being formed in women’ womb expect by knowledge of God who breathed his nostril. Psalm 127:3Lo, children are a heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is His reward. When Mary greeted Elizabeth the child in the womb limbed for joy; Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit (Luke1:41). Abortion is absolutely sin is just because offspring are gifts of God. For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. (Psalm 139:13, 14 self-explanatory) Robbing them of fetus physical lives is also robbing them of their spiritual lives. 

Abel Amirtharaj (www.fea.org.in)

No comments:

Post a Comment