Friday, October 1, 2010

In Jesus Hand is Your Future

No one know what Mary is going give to the world out of her, neither her mother, not her father, nor her brothers and sisters, nor neighbor and people around her. God was knew everything about Mary from her childhood.

God’s special eye on Mary
God had a special eye on Mary, though no one knew about it. Angel Gabriel was standing beside God and noticed that God had an eye on a little girl in the town Nazareth. One day, Gabriel asked God who is that girl, My Lord. Jesus answered him; she is very special to me and you have job to do with her, Angel Gabriel didn’t understand it, after ten years he once asked God about it, My Lord you told me once that I have job with that girl in Nazareth but God said I will tell you when the time came. After eight years, Gabriel asked God what is the job I have with her, God said wait patiently I will let you know, the days past by after a week later God called Angel Gabriel and said go down to the town Nazareth and tell the girl Mary I am going come into her womb to be born as Saviour of the World (Luke 1:19-26).
Hour of Silent in Heaven
When the Angels in Heaven came to know the news that 33½ years absence of God in Heaven, no Angel could digest it, yet the Lord said I will be with you all the time, every night Jesus was spending His time with Father and Heavenly Angels. He was in Heaven and He was on earth; he was 100% God in Heaven and He was 100% God and 100% human on earth. He loves everyone equally, whether Angel or Human because everyone are His creation (Mark 1:13;.

God Knows Your Future
Your future is in His hand no matter what you are going through, he is well aware of it. He has a plan for you and he designed you with a definite purpose. In His time he will reveal it to you. He has a very special eye on you (Isaiah 49:15) ‘For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the Lord. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope’… Jeremiah 29:18; proverbs 23:18; 24:14).

Spend Your Time in Fellowship with Jesus
He wants you to have good fellowship with Him, you are created to have fellowship with Him first. Seek Him, His Kingdom, His righteousness, and then all your needs will be provided by God. Believe Him, Love Him, Worship Him with all your body and Spirit. 

God bless you
Winning Souls For God
Abel Amirtharaj (www.fea.org.in)

No comments:

Post a Comment