Friday, October 1, 2010

Prepare to Meet your King

My dear friends, Jesus loves you standing with wide opened arm; accost you to have an everlasting rest in his hug. If you are someone adobe, vagabond, abominated, abnegated everything for peace sake yet sans of it, feel aberrant! Fret not! Jesus is by your side “behold, the Judge is standing at the door, as an example of suffering and patience” James. 5:9b (Bible) He never abandoned you yet! You are needless to be sorrowful. Jesus said, “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled neither let them be afraid” John.14: 27 (Bible) Nowhere you will find the true love in this world, what you have found apart Jesus is fake, it shall leave you desolate one day. Please construe that our education gives restless labour to fingers but not yet made completion of heart and mind to know TRUTH, God is everywhere but not in everyone. The sophisticated world gives pleasures to indulge, pseudo phrenetic or atheistic, and what for. Emerged in predilection libido plaintive songs to forget the deep hurts, pinching and laceration of someone heart became infatuated amour of coquetry. Your heart is this, nothing then those by passed you thrown filled rubbish cesspit “For from within out man’s heart comes evil thoughts, sexuel immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, mailce, deceit, lewdness, lawlessness, envy, slander, arrogance, and foolishness, all these evil comes from inside and makes a man unclean” Mark. 7:21-23 Piety or dichotomic life no longer shall march ahead.

Today, pseudo Christandom disseminates passion for flesh rather then for soul. Listen! God asks of you answer Him please: “for what will it profit you, if you gain the whole world and forfeit your life? Or what shall you give in return for your life?” Matt. 16:26 (Bible) If all of a sudden, one of your limb is happen to be ambulated or you stunt for your life on death bed at the edge of your hope to live any longer, what would be your reply? Contemplate about it. All the years have elapsed in vacuity and vanity. Does your life grows eerier of death and dotage? Is life drabber and doubt? Doubt on whom you love. Everything you do drab and fractious! Feeling no one understands and dote you? Will you belief it or not Jesus loves you. Jesus gives solace to doleful once, Jesus said“come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me; for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your soul. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light” Matt. 11:28- 30 (Bible)”

Nevertheless, remember! He is coming again to judge the world; God is impartial even to His children. Bible says, “For time has come for judgment to begin with the household of God; and if it begins with us, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God? And ‘if the righteous man is scarcely saved, where will the impious and sinners appear?” 1 Peter. 4:17, 18.You can be dogmatic but your religiosity of faith will wrack leaving you helpless. In case, if you fail to belief Jesus is God and savior of the world. If not, regardless of your devotion to God your duplicity would be exposed on a Great Judgment Day.

If you are willing to be born of the living God, “Therefore, if any one is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has passed away, behold, the new has come” 1Cor. 5:17 He will sustain your spiritual formative years. Come back to the savior, Jesus will retrieve you. God shall never think of your past once again. Come to Him as you are, be honest with yourself to Him, there is no secret left with Him of you; be not a justifier of you own if you do you so would be found denying His Deity Bible says, “you are those who justify yourselves before men, but God know your hearts. For what is exalted among men is an abomination in the sight of God” Luke. 16:15. Accept and confess your inability. If you do so, you would be safe in His mighty hand God shall interested you rather then hypocritical. Jesus said: “No one shall snatch you out my hand. No one is able to snatch you out of the father’s hand. I and the father are one” John. 10:27b-30. Take shelter under the supreme celestial ruler.

After all, if you refuse to agree Jesus to be your God. Listen, my friends: Bible says, “Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him; and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of Him. Even so Amen. “I am the beginning and the end” says the Lord who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty” Rev.1: 7, 8 whosoever does not belief in God shall be thrown into the hell of fire. Jesus said: “Their men will weep and gnash their teeth. Matt.24: 51. Where their worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched” Mark. 9:48. My dear friends, what Bible says are axiom truth-proceeded from mouth of God. Bible says, “so shall my word be that goes forth from my mouth; it shall not return to me empty, but it shall accomplish that which I purpose, and prosper in the things for which I sent it” Isaiah. 55:11 belief Jesus and be saved from this wicked generation where all the vile passions are practiced.

I pray the Holy Spirit shall hover over you as you decide to follow Him in His footsteps and accept Jesus to be your Lord and savior. Whole-heartedly agree Him to be enthroned in the intense core of your heart sans reservation for none but Him alone. As God takes His position placing His loving hand on you to forgive and consecrate to live in you to lead your life as He pleases. Pray this supplication “Lord Jesus I understand you love me dearly then anyone could do, because of my selfishness I backslidden, despised you and disowned you. Forgive me; I thank you for the atonement you made on the cross-of Calvary until the lost drop of your sinless blood for my sins. Thank you for leveled the chasm caused my sins between you and me, thus far. Jesus thank you for accepting me a sinner to be your child keep me safe until your return, to be with you eternally. I pray this in the majestic and loving name of Jesus Christ _ Amen.” Now be a The End Time Ambassador, wherever you work and live praying for His return and prepare this world and your nation to be under His regiment. The End Time Ambassador e-epistle is sapling rhizome to help Christian to yield fruit to God, representing Jesus amongst corrupted community.

Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand
He who has an ear to hear let him hear - king Jesus.

Abel H. Amirtharaj (www.fea.org.in)

No comments:

Post a Comment